The dynamics of today’s globalized film industry make it difficult for independent filmmakers to find leverage when it comes to financing, production, distribution and marketing.
The goal of LATC Audiovisual Consulting is to help independent audiovisual content producers throughout Latin America enter this playing field, providing information, resources and consulting services.
LATC areas of expertise in the audiovisual and film industries include:
– Latin American Script analysis, editing and re-write service by Harold Apter
– Professional English translation of scripts, treatments and other materials
– Brazilian and international audiovisual co-production consulting
– Commercial for Film Commission Development and Implementation
– Project development, packaging
– Preparation for pitching
– Interface with audiovisual and related companies and associations in the U.S. and Europe as well as Latin America
– Film Financing (including creation of a Film Business Plan)
– Film Distribution Advice
– Film Marketing Strategy
– Film Festivals
LATC clients have projects whose genres range from narrative feature films and documentaries to documentaries-in-series, pilot programs and other television-specific programming.
This site has numerous free film business resources and we’ll be adding new information all of the time. We also provide professional consultation for which we charge either on an hourly or project basis.
E-mail us today to see how we can assist you with your narrative feature or documentary film projects.