Launch Event on July 31st – ENGLISH
Evento de Lançamento – Brasil – PORTUGUÊS
Evento de Lanzamiento – Latin America – ESPAÑOL
FULL-PROGRAM SCHEDULE includes
* Ten master classes with renowned professionals
* Five panels on current industry issues with experts
* Three networking meetings, and three LATC Presentations
* a pitch training
* a live Pitch Panel session
* A unique opportunity to pitch live
* Submit a 3-minute video pitch
* Ten pitches selected by special Commitee
* Receive feedback from LA-based industry experts
* See the Terms & Conditions here
* With Program participants around the Globe
* Meet LA-based industry professionals
* Informal coproduction & collaboration insights
* Open only to Full Program-Pass holders
1. Submit Application Form
2. Receive Payment instructions by e-mail
3. Pay the Program Fee
4. Receive payment confirmation and detailed program info
2021 Panel Speakers
MASTER CLASS PACKAGE-PASS:
Access to ten pre-recorded master classes and corresponding Live Q&A Sessions. Each Master Class is an intensive lecture by one or two renowned professionals
COST: USD 750
PARTNERS PRICE: USD 375
Past participants in LATC Programs: USD 75*
* (without Q/A Sessions)
Access to five pre-recorded panels. Each Panel is an open-ended discussion on a specific topic by a group of experts and industry professionals.
COST: USD 250
PARTNERS PRICE: USD 125
Past participants in LATC Programs: USD 25
Access to the pitch training, designed to help professionals to achieve their perfect pitch so as to be prepared when the pitch chance arrives. Limited to 20 participants.
COST: USD 389
PARTNERS PRICE: USD 194
SINGLE MASTER CLASS-PASS:
Access to ONE online pre-recorded master class and its corresponding Q&A Session, selected on the application form, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
COST: USD 89
EARLY BIRD PRICE: USD 80
Access to ONE online panel, selected on the application form, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
COST: USD 69
EARLY BIRD PRICE: USD 62
Access to all LATC Program activities listed, and an exclusive agenda of Online Networking Meetings, and also the LATC Presentations. Limited to 26 participants.
COST: USD 1389
PARTNERS PRICE: USD 694
All participants will receive the LATC DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION.
July 20 - August 20
July 27, 29 and 30
Three Live Events by Steve Solot, LATC President
October 17 - 30
About LATC – Latin American Training Center
LATC is a media training, publishing and consulting center with regional headquarters in Rio de Janeiro. LATC offers full-service consulting for content producers, film commissions, film festivals and other audiovisual industry players in the areas of co-production, fiscal incentive and digital technology. For more information about the LATC Global Film & TV Program, contact us.