Project Presentations, Conferences and Industry Networking in Los Angeles
NOV 1-6, 2016
The New LATC Global Film and Television Program is a full-time, intensive 40-hour course open to filmmakers, media managers, lawyers, professors, executives and government officials from all over the world.
The program is designed to connect participants with virtually all aspects of the industry in Los Angeles and provide multiple opportunities to present film and television projects to independent producers, investors and distributors in Hollywood.
Participants with projects are required to complete an application form with detailed information, including format, budget, target audience, and other basic data, as well as a short synopsis.
Projects in any stage may participate: from script to finished film. Professionals are free to participate with or without film projects in order to experience the latest trends in both traditional theatrical and new media platforms of the AV industry.
The Global AV Program is organized by LATC with the support by The Independent Film and Television Alliance-IFTA.
LATC NEW PROGRAM PACKAGE:
The LATC Global Film and Television Program: Project Presentations, Conferences and Industry Networking 2016 in Los Angeles includes:
- Intensive Professional Film Industry Agenda (2-5/Nov)
- LATC Pitch Training and Panel with Industry Players and Executives (2,3 and 5/Nov)
- Access to American Film Market (4/Nov)
- Welcome and Orientation Session (3/Nov)
- 5 nights in the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton in Culver City, Los Angeles (1-6/ Nov)
- All breakfasts included (2-6/ Nov)
- Transfers and Ground transportation in LA during the Program (1-6/Nov)
- Certificate of Participation
- Medium-level English proficiency (minimum: good comprehension, average speaking) is required.
- US tourist or business visa. Each participant is responsible for round-trip travel arrangements from city of origin to Los Angeles and US entry visa.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Confirmations of the completed registration will be provided by email with the payment link.
- Confirmation of the Program is subject to a minimum number of 20 confirmed participants.
- In the event of cancelation of the program, deposits made through PayPal will be returned, less corresponding PayPal transaction charge.
- LATC reserves the right to make necessary changes to the schedule at any time, without notice, and the right to cancel/substitute meetings, seminars or dates/times, subject to speakers’ availability.
- The tentative LATC Program Schedule will be available soon. The confirmed LATC Program Schedule will be provided 2 weeks before the Program inauguration.
Located in Rio de Janeiro, the Latin American Training Center – Centro Latino-Americano de Treinamento e Assessoria Audiovisual – is a regional media training and audiovisual consulting firm focused on professional development of the new generation of filmmakers and other audiovisual professionals in Latin America. LATC also offers a full array of consulting services for audiovisual projects and film commissions, including project development and packaging, co-production orientation, identification of appropriate funding sources, as well as international representation. LATC is affiliated to: CILECT – Centre International de Liaison des Ecoles de Cinéma et de Télévision (Brussels), IFTA – Independent Film & Television Alliance (Los Angeles), IFP – Independent Filmmaker Project (New York), NALIP – National Association of Latino Independent Producers (Los Angeles), EGEDA – Entidad de Gestión de Derechos de los Productores Audiovisuales (Madrid), Cesnik, Quintino e Salinas (São Paulo), Américas Film Conservancy – AFC, FilmGate Interactive (Miami), CDAS – Cowan, Debaets, Abrahams & Sheppard (New York), Sydneys Buzz (Los Angeles), and Creative Projects Group (Los Angeles).
The National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP) seeks to inspire, promote, and advocate for Latino content creators in media. As an established non-profit organization, NALIP advances the development of Latino content creation through its programs focusing on narrative, documentary, TV, and digital formats. For more information, please visit www.nalip.org
The Independent Film and Television Alliance-IFTA Foundation is based in Los Angeles and was founded by IFTA, the global trade association of the independent motion picture and television industry and the voice and advocate for the Independents worldwide. The IFTA Foundation is organized and operated to carry out the purposes of the Independent Film & Television Alliance to strengthen, diversify or otherwise serve the needs of the independent film and television’s creative community by providing industry educational and career opportunities to individuals who demonstrate an interest in arts and entertainment, and by supporting other meaningful programs, workplace training and charities.
More information, please contact Ms. Fernanda Lima at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. The full registration deadline is September 21th.
The Registration are closed!