TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE “ENTERTAINMENT, BUSINESS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS PROGRAM”
– US tourist or business visa valid.
– Medium-level English proficiency (minimum: good comprehension, average speaking)
– To complete the registration is required to make payment of the total registration fee up to February 23th.
– Minimum age: 21.
– Each participant is responsible for round-trip travel arrangements from city of origin to Miami and US entry visa valid.
– The accommodations will be on single room occupancy. If the participant wants to bring her/his partner, an additional accommodation fee of US$ 300,00 will be charged by LATC.
– Departure times as per the schedule from the hotel will be strictly adhered in order to ensure arriving in time for all activities and events. If any participant miss a group departure, he/she will be responsible for arriving/leaving at his/her own expense. Activities may involve special passes and security checks on entering the buildings.
– Confirmation of completed registration with full payment will be provided by email for the Program Coordinator Mrs. Fernanda Lima.
– Confirmation of the “Entertainment, Business and Legal Affairs Program” is subject to minimum number of 15 confirmed participants.
– In the event of cancelation of the program, deposits made through PayPal will be returned, less corresponding PayPal transaction charge.
– LATC reserves the right to make necessary changes to the schedule at any time, without notice, and the right to cancel/substitute meetings, panels, events or dates/times, subject to speakers’ availability.