LATC publishes books related to audiovisual area and intellectual property rights. Its purpose is to disseminate and provide audiovisual industry professionals with the best techniques, information and guidance, so that the audiovisual industry in the Latin American countries can develop in a manner increasingly professional.
The publications are available for purchase and/or download using the links below.
• The Expanding Brazilian Film, Television and Digital Industry (2016). To buy it now, click here! In the US and Europe, beginning in April, it will be available on Amazon.com.
• Brazilian Cinema Today: Essays by Critics and Experts from Across Brazil (2015). The book is also available on Amazon. To purchase it now, click here. It is also available in Brazilian bookstores.
• Current Financing Mechanisms for Audiovisual Content in Latin America – 2nd Edition (2014). For free download, please, click here!
• Latin American Cinema Today: The Director’s Perspective (2013). The English-Spanish version of the book is available on Amazon. To purchase it now, click here.
• The Brazilian Audiovisual Industry: An Explosion of Creativity and Opportunities for Partnerships (2012). The book is also available on Amazon. To purchase it now, click here.
• Mecanismos Actuales para Financiación de Contenidos Audiovisuales en Latinoamérica (2011). For free download, please, click here!
• Fiscal Incentives for Audiovisual Production and Co-Production in Iberoamerica, Canada and the U.S. (2009). To receive the book, please click here. Only the mailing fee will be charged.